Monday, July 13, 2009

As many friends start asking me "Bel, why you choose to go Kampar instead of advance?" and "How are you in Kampar"... here goes the answer.

Major reason how ended up in coming Kampar still remain a mystery. May be I prefer to live in a small peaceful and quiet town rather than all you can hear is the hustle and bustle of life in KL which giving no one sit down in a peace. There's only rush over all things. Im feel fed up of my busy life in KL so go for a quiet yet peaceful small town of Kampar. A big swing of environment actually. I not good in adapting to new environment actually, but I'm trying my very best at the moment.

Im fine physically but not really in emotion. May be I'm still very new to this town; the culture and new university. Everything is still new to me. But I feel lucky to find a bunch of friends that are nice to me. Sometimes I do miss my friends in Kuala Lumpur damn much but it is impossible for me linger on the past forever. Perhaps I should look forward and be brave. Something greener is waiting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment