Monday, July 06, 2009

Coward

It has been 24 hours since the last time I talk to him. It seems time that has passed rather quickly, yet dragging along the pain, emptiness and sadness through the ever grueling days.

I totally dont dare to bring myself forward to let him know how much I miss him... as well how many days since I broke down and I cried alone just because I wish his presence. Neither did I tell him how bad these days were to me and the I lost the half of my soul because it was with him. I did all these because I know he is up to something more important.

Thousand words to tell, but not even one spoken out because they got seeped into the miles wide stretched in between us. Definitely the first chapter of learning to be independent and learn to carry my own feeling to myself and bear it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment