Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don't know why, nor I know where the major problems comes from....

and yeah, I found myself low and sunken for the whole entire afternoon. But thanks God, I did found myself back this time, hopefully I'm in the correct path now. Big thanks for my friends who always beside me during I was down, I really appreciate it. ^^

Oh yea...
to save money, I cooked tom yam bi hun today.... cook it with ayamas cocktail, egg. tom yam paste, pati ayam.... yeah easy one.... done XD Chong said it look tasty and of course it is.

Week 1 past.... will be in 2nd week. Wish me all the best in the coming 5 weeks in these semester. I will work hard on it to get a better result.

current mode * anticipating for Pulau Ketam trip this coming saturday with my diploma friends. It's been a long time, or I should say since diverge into different pathways this is our second gathering. I hope it will be a wonderful trip this time... but then i have to sacrifice my trip to Malacca with my UTAR friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment