Monday, July 20, 2009

K.L

Going to KL *or should i use going back* gives me a feeling of going back home. Meeting with old friends seems like seeing my family. At last, I admit that I miss KL so much. Miss the people I know there and city life there.

Few photo was taken * actually should I said that I'm too busy and happy till I forget there is an invention called camera * XD

Anyway, I feel nice to talk to old friends. Although my path of life may be slightly different from them but I love the feeling of mutual sharing. I come to a realization that my life even worst than them. So, I should turn on a new leaf, live a life to fullest with no regret. Some of old friends started to feel I'm a stranger, but I don't get to blame them. Thats the fact that I should accept where friends come and go, but only true friends will leave a footprint in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment