Thursday, July 09, 2009

Resignation

Chugged one whole can of Shandy in exchange for dinner; I thought it'll give me a hypervilant kick but turned out; I downed myself with a can of empty calories instead.

As my writting were taken personally, the results indeed were disastrous. The problem lies within the fact that my writings were only a fragment of the whole picture. The exact picture was not being drawn and conclusions were made likened to the story of three blind men touching an elephant; one claimed the elephant's like a coconut tree, the other a rope, the other only God-knows-what-he-meant.

.............................

I have no anger, just resignation. Resignation which was closely followed by a string of sadness and avalanche of sorrow and forlorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment